Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What goes BONK during the day?

Jonah's head on the playground! Well at least today it did! Apparently he says he blacked out for a second or two and then fell down the slide on the play structure...oh my. So, I dutifully picked him up from school so I could keep a watchful eye on him and make sure my little Pumpkin was okay. I however, did not dutifully make him take Tylenol nor did I make him take a nap. I DID however, take silly photos with him, watch movies with him and interview him to see what he knows about his dear 'ol Mom...and here's what came of that:
If you're able to click on it and can actually read the text, it's pretty funny to see what his answers are - he knows quite a bit about me - scary! The answers in red are our "realities" compared to the black text which is what
we thought about each other. I've been working on another fun layout (2 pgs.) too from some other photos we took today too, but that won't be glued down until tomorrow...I'm pooped.
Hasta Pasta! And what's up with the comments section? Are you all mute? Or is it not working? Please let me know...thanks so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christa, Can you hear me now?! I think that I might have figured out how to do this blog thing! Anyhow....Another thing that goes bonk during the day is a 38 yr old skiier trying to keep up with a 14, 12, 11, and 9 yr old. My knee's are killing me man! On a serious note I tried to look up the times for the PBS shows and couldn't find them. Do you happen to know when they will be airing?