Tuesday, January 08, 2008

OOOOOOO....Hmmmmm....Tellie Land....

Okay, so we were soooooooooo proud that we didn't have television since June of last year. We were loving the "quiet" around here (well "quiet" is a relative term when you have two dogs and a 5 and a 10 year old boy in the same house). Anyhoooooooooooo, we have been really UNHAPPY with our phone/DSL situation and heard about this bundle package and let's face it, tv once in a while is really nice to have (and I myself, LOVE it at times!) Well we did it. Today I waved goodbye as the Comcast man was pulling out of the driveway, happy as a clam because Martha had just finished up a scrapping segment and was now talking to a bird expert about different types of bird feed and how to attract diff. types of birds! I mean seriously, this was God himself talking to me through the boob-tube, right? Telling me it was meant to be? I don't know about that, but it was really cool. Two of my favorite subjects right there! Then Rachael Ray gave out a NUMMY recipe that I just HAVE to try! Sarah Jessica showed the CUTEST clothes on Oprah and......oh my! oh no! It's taking hold! Beam me up Scottie...beam me up! I think Lar may have to use a crow bar to get the remote control out of my hands! YIKES!

Well not REALLY...but just kinda :) I did get a page done today, very quickly actually. It was inspired by another scrapper's page from yesterday - LOVE that! I'm going to post it here then we're off to dinner at my P-I-L's house - LOVE them! They are the bestest ever! I am so blessed! Here's the page - CTMH inks, papers (LOVE those textured cardstocks!), & alphbet stamps. Heidi Swapp flower & XL brad. Memories Complete sticker.

This is the first time Jonah realized he had cousins. We went down to Arizona for my brother's wedding and he met Madison (left) and Kate (center - she lives here in WA) - they had so much fun together - he was soooooooooooo excited to realize what a cousin was! Too cute!

Have a great night!@

No comments: