Friday, January 04, 2008

Guess who's back in town???




and that makes me happy :) She is my dose of fun when I need it and vice versa. Nice to have a person like that don't you think?


Had a dr. appt. today, did some shopping...for fun shopping...oh my! And did manage to create a page for the L.O.A.D. challenge I'm participating in over at http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/ here it is:


The boys and I all went to the chiropractor today and got "fixed up"...well most of the way...Seth ended up freaking out when he was 85% of the way done...it was bizarre. Oh well...it happens when you're 5 1/2. And that's about all I've got for today...more tomorrow, promise. And oh, U.K. Boyz, if you're reading this...I TRIED and TRIED to upload the New Year's video...I think it's posessed...ERGH! It's a no go...will have to redo it for you...maybe at the rate I move it will be a Valentine's video!

xoxoxo C

No comments: