12. Hug someone every day. Touch is integral to our happiness and theirs.
13. Faith. Have some.
14. Read a book. I'm reading The Kite Runner have you read it yet? What did you think? I want to read The Knitting Club next I think.
15. Check out FUN STUFF at BPS - you'll be glad you did! http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/funstuff.php
16. Take a challenge or make one up for yourself! I just finished the 31 day LOAD challenge over at BPS and it was GREAT! Here's the summary layout I made on Day 31 (the top photo is a digital montage of all 45 layouts I made):
17. Dig into your scrapping/stamping/art stash and start USING it! Leave me a comment and tell me what cool things you find and what you are creating or plan to create! I WILL CHOOSE A WINNER FROM ALL COMMENTS POSTED BY midnight PST Monday, Feb. 4TH AND MAIL YOU A SURPRISE FROM MY STASH!
18. Start thinking about something COOL to do for your loved ones for Valentine's Day - no, it doesn't have to cost a lot of money - actually homemade it oftentimes the best! Just start thinking about it now and get to work! Let me know what you're thinking!
Okay, I'll stop now, 18 is one of my lucky numbers...better save some for later! Have a good night!