Tuesday, February 05, 2008

It worked for millions of other people...

So...Lar and I joined the ranks of W.W. Americans yesterday. Weight Watchers, that is. Day One went pretty good. I bought this cool little pedometer gadget (I am a gadget girl!) and am azmazed at the # of steps one takes in a day! Am hoping Day Two goes as well. Off to yoga...need to stop and procure a donation for the school auction first. LOVE my coffee stand...they are so nice - ESPRESSO CONNECTION in Smokey Point. Stop by if you're in the area :) Okay, more later...did you know that blueberries are only 1 point for 1 whole cup?? LOVE them! Need to go to Costco later...yum!

AND HELLO! NO ONE posted to win said stash item in last post!!!! So I have EXTENDED PRIZE DEADLINE to MIDNIGHT FRIDAY! SO post a comment silly! :) Luv ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go Christa! Maybe, hopefully, after last nights conversation I too will become inspired! Something has got to give and it isn't going to be my pant size!

Anonymous said...

Hey, babe, love your blog. It's inspiring in many ways.

Me