Friday, February 15, 2008

Take Time to Create Daily ART Starts TODAY!

What is your medium? Paper, paint, sand, scraps, metal, wood, foiliage? What? Maybe you haven't discovered it yet. Well I'm here to tell you, it's time!


READY...SET....CREATE!


Then post your artwork somewhere online and post a comment here with a link to it OR send me an email with an attached scan of your artwork (photo or scan) for each day. I am so excited to see what you come up with!


For more details on this challenge see yesterday's post....


Off to figure out what I'm going to create today...

I'll be back to post it later! :)


BTW, posts/emails need to be made by midnight PST each day to count for that day's prize. If you post artwork EACH day during the 2 week contest you'll be entered for the GRAND PRIZE! WHOO HOO!


Thanks for playing!
AND REMEMBER, ART IS EVERYWHERE AND EVERYONE'S ART IS A PERSONAL EXPRESSION OF THEMSELVES...DON'T LIMIT YOURSELF...DON'T BOX YOURSELF IN...TRY SOMETHING NEW DURING THESE TWO WEEKS...HAVE FUN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, so far I've received emails with ART PHOTOS from Allison, Kaylee and Trishia! Is yours on it's way??? I can't wait! :) Working on finishing up the final details on mine then I'll post it soon...