Friday, September 21, 2007

How do you make something out of nothing?

Okay, so I added a hit counter to my blog today...it's pretty :) Well, as pretty as a "hit" counter can be...it's green! Today is B-Day and I don't mean birthday! I mean BUDGET day! BILL day! YUCK day! YIKES! Seems like when it rains it pours! Dental for Seth up the ying yang (what exactly IS a ying yang?!?), vision therapy for Jonah waiting in the wings, new glasses for me (yes, I'll look "smart" soon!), clothes have been purchased - all on WAY SPECTACULAR SALES of course, but still, when it rains...kind of like my song lyric choice...I've seen fire and I've seen rain! LOL...just thought of that twist! I'm hilarious in my own mind I tell ya'!

Soooooooooooooo today I need to work my magic so I don't have a nervous breakdown...I'll post later if I was able to make it work...that is, if I'm not out shaking a tin cup...

Meanwhile, look at my pretty counter!

No comments: