Thursday, August 09, 2007

Inspiration Everywhere!

I have been so excited about so many things these past few days! A lot of it is due to the challenges I've seen posted on Elsie's site and some other things are because of the new CTMH catalog that's coming out in September - too cool! Between the two, they've got me all revved up in a CREATIN' KIND Of MOOD!

I've signed up for several swaps (just mailed one off today and am now working on two more - whew!) and finished the layout below last night...this is more creativity than I've had in the last two months combined! AND I'M LOVIN' IT! (not getting much sleep, but hey...)
I also think I'm liking this self-portrait challenge...today's portrait though, really isn't "self"...Seth took it, you know, my 5 y/o...but I think it counts, because he's FIVE!!! He's a pretty good little photographer...he asked me if he could have my Canon SLR when we were in downtown Everett today at the food co-op to "take some pics"...and that made me think, "Duh! What am I thinking?!? There are some GREAT photo ops around here!" So we starting clicking away...it was fun - and that's your eye candy for the day :) Us! LOL...


(Now seriously, how cute is he??? I was trying to get a pic. of "the stairs that led nowhere", but he just wanted to be in the photo - how could I resist? Cute little bugger....


and the wheels keep on a turnin'...

No comments: