Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My take on Project 365

365 365 365

So have you heard?

Have you heard about Project 365?
Hello? Where have you been? Under a rock?!?

Okay, okay, you get the idea. Well I didn't buy the kit. They ran out WAY fast, and in light of our current working situation (read: still without employment) I decided to use what I have or have easy access to - gasp! So here is what I am doing - it is easy, DOABLE, and you can start it ANYTIME of the year using this 9x9 daily desk calendar by Close To My Heart (undated):
1. Collecting ephemera (memorabilia, receipts, etc.) each day.

2. Taking photos as I am inspired vs. daily so I don't get burned out on it 3 months into this challenge...
3. Journaling a little tidbit each night (or every 2 nights) before I go to bed, when the house is QUIET.

Here's what I have so far, I have NOT embellished it yet, that is to come next week when I get together with my girlfriends for a day of crafting. I'll hopefully design the cover then too :) I decide to do this to document my YEAR OF BALANCE, my BIG birthday year! Let me know if you need to get your hands on one of these calendar/planners and I'll hook you up - if you decide to partake in this project I'd love to hear a shout out from ya'! The more the merrier!

No comments: