Friday, June 27, 2008

Lain's challenge:


Finished a page for Lain's challenge - here it is - we were supposed to scraplift a page and post the original and our take on it. I however got confused (no, really, mE?!?!? GO figure! You can take the blonde out of the girl but you can't take the...oh nevermind! LOL!!!!)

I mixed up and put two challenges together and thought I was supposed to scraplift and ONLY use 5 products. So I used:
1. Breeze cardstock CTMH
2. K & Co. Patterned paper
3. K & Co. Patterned paper
4. Bigger Brads CTMH
5. Sparkly chipboard letters by Kurio

I used Tombow adhesive, a black pen to journal and a Cricut to cut my flowers.
So TOTALLY excited that I made a page today AND cards AND the sun was out!! WAHOO!!!
The original layout came from BH&Gs Scrapbooks etc. Page Planner Sketches & Tips for Easy Scrapping - it's in mag. format and it's in stores now. You know I'm ADDICTED to anything that resembles a magazine! Anyhooooooooooooooo, that's all for today....REALLY!

No comments: