Friday, February 15, 2008

Too bad I didn't count food as art for this one...


I made a new recipe for dinner from my Martha Stewart Good Food (I think that's what it's called) magazine tonight...Shrimp Lo Mein - YUM! Loved it! Plus I made some mini spring rolls that I had bought at Costco - only 1 pt. for 3! Now THAT'S something to shout about! :)


Well here is my ART for today, Friday, February 15th. I made a double-page layout for our family scrapbook about our LOVE for one another. No, I don't intend to scrap each day, I think I'll mix it up a bit, but this is what I was inspired to do today. These two pages are made with the Feb. Stamp of the Month set from Close To My Heart and I hadn't done anything with them yet and they are so cotton pickin' cute I was INSPIRED! Then I chose my colors and was again, INSPIRED! Then I put the layout together like I saw it in my head...THEN I went and found photos to work with the layout...love the process as much as the end product! Every time it's different. How about your process? Did you think about it? How did it flow? If you didn't think about it today, take a minute tomorrow and see if you notice how it goes and let me know too :)

No comments: